Takasone Dormitory C (Eikokuji Campus)
Takasone Dormitory C
The Takasone Dormitory C is a new dormitory for Kochi University of Technology (KUT). It is located in the east of Eikokuji campus in Kochi city, and opened in September 2021. The dormitory has modern furnishings and has good access to many neighboring convenient facilities. Like the I-House dormitory on the Kami campus, it is a multi-cultural accommodation for KUT students. International students can enjoy this living-learning environment to develop a better understanding of Japanese culture through enjoying their daily life with Japanese students.
- There are 40 single rooms, each with its own bathroom and kitchen
- Male and female areas are separated by a security door
- On the 1st. Floor, there is a common lounge that is equipped with a TV, tables and chairs, and a kitchen with a fridge and a microwave
- On each floor, there are separate laundry rooms for men and women
- The building's main entrance has an auto-locking door and security camera
|Room fee||30,000 yen/month|
|Common service fee||30,000 yen/year|
|Utility fees (heat, light and water)||
10,000 yen/month + tax
(not included in the room fee)
|Entrance fee (for cleaning & repair)*||
* One-time fee upon entrance into a new room
Entrance fee for students staying less than 6 months : 15,000 yen
International House and Takasone Dormitory C are located in different municipalities (city) and have different facilities, so there are differences in utility costs, etc. Please note that utility costs are subject to change without notice.
- The dormitory is located 2.6 km from KUT's Eikokuji Campus in Kochi city (15 minutes by bicycle)
- Internet access in the dormitory is free of charge.
- Each student room has Wi-Fi access.
- Smoking is prohibited throughout the building.
- Overnight lodging for guests is prohibited.
- Parking spaces for bicycles and motorbikes are available.
- *Parking spaces for cars are not available.
- If the number of international students wishing to move in exceeds the number of rooms available, International Relations Center will select applicants based on the financial situation of the international student (scholarships, etc.) and the length of their stay.