When You Travel Domestically

International students who plan to travel outside Kochi Prefecture for research or on personal business should submit Notification of Temporary Leave to KUT staff. For domestic travel of more than 1 week, you need the signature of your advisor on it.

Notification of temporary leave.docx

Note for SSP Students: In the case of travel for personal reasons, if your total travel time exceeds 4 weeks in one fiscal year, or if you will conduct research work outside the university, you need both the signature of your advisor and the signature of the chair of the International Relations Center.